Help Shape the Future of the xDTM Standard
If you’re a part of the digital transaction industry in any way, you have the opportunity to get involved in the xDTM Standard. Setting effective standards for digital transactions is key to having trusted transactions across the globe.
How to Get Involved
- Become a Promoter or a Supporter Member (see below)
- Shape the development of the xDTM Standard by providing feedback
- Contact us for more information and to stay connected on new developments
The xDTM Standard Association offers two levels of participation:
- Promoter Members actively drive the development and adoption of the xDTM Standard. Each Promoter Member may appoint a voting delegate to the xDTM Technical Steering Council, and also has the option to participate in all active working groups. Discounted membership dues are available for nonprofit organizations.
- Supporter Members receive regular updates on organizational progress, get early access to xDTM technical deliverables, and obtain periodic free or discounted services as provided by the Association. Supporter Members aren’t eligible to participate in xDTM technical activities. There are no annual dues for Supporter Members.
For more information on membership, please complete the form below and select the level of membership your organization is interested in exploring.
Please complete the following information.