Effective Date: March 6, 2015
When you use the Site, we may require you to provide information about yourself such as your name, email address, phone number, and title. You may also provide us with optional demographic information. We collect information from you when you:
- Register to use the Site;
- Complete an online form;
- Request certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates); and
- Contact customer support.
We may also automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices you use to access the Site, even if you are not logged in, such as: IP address, unique device identifier, browser type, browser language, operating system, Internet service provider; referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, landing pages, pages and content viewed, and the date and time you used the Site.
We use the information that we collect in order to:
- Customize and improve Site content and features;
- Provide you with the information you have requested;
- Analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability, or popularity of the Site and perform research regarding how the Site is used;
- Provide you with emails about our products and services;
- Help prevent fraud and enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Site; and
- Administer and troubleshoot the Site.
We do not rent, sell, or share your information with third parties for their own purposes. We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties that we refer to as service providers to assist us in providing services to you. They may include providers of authentication systems, advertising services, bill collection, fraud detection, and customer support). Service providers are restricted from using the information we provide to them for any other purpose except to assist us, unless you have explicitly agreed or given your prior permission otherwise.
- Business Transactions. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or organizations, or sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be included within the assets transferred to the new company.
- Consent. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
Your Choices and Access to Information
To opt out of future contacts from us, you may email us using the contact information listed below. We also provide opt-out information in all commercial email messages we send via an “unsubscribe” link. Please note that it may take us some time to process your requests consistent with applicable law. You do not have the ability to opt-out of non-commercial communications (e.g., notifications about your membership) that we send if you are a registered user or if you have engaged in transactions with us.
If you would like to access, correct, or delete any data we may have about you, please email us at the contact information listed below.
Users from Outside the United States.
We process and store all information in the United States, which may have different privacy laws than in your country. By using our Site, you agree to the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your information in the United States.
The Site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy policies of any other site that collects their information.